Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events
Soul Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEO's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

CEO's Staff Application Empty CEO's Staff Application

Post by CEO Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:29 pm

BYOND Key: Life and Death

In-Game Name: CEO

Position Applied For: Designated Unbiased Tester/Balancer

Prior Administrative Experience: Various BYOND games, Village Warfare, Mystic Journey, Bleach by VcentG

What makes you qualified to join the team?: A player who loves and lives on PvP game. Mature, and able to provide an unbiased opinion on various aspects of gameplay.

Why do you want to join the team?  I love PvP, as well as original games, after being an avid player in Age of Magic (Gludge), I've grown to love your style of games, and would love to see its main asset (PvP) balanced to optimal levels.  By having a designated and unbiased tester you who can trust to be looking out for the game rather than themselves, you are able to focus on other aspects of the game's development.  I even have no problem being in a trial position, where if you don't like the work I present, I will gracefully resign from the position.

Other Skills: Can sprite if needed, also basic DM programming.

Examples: No current sprites on the computer I am currently typing this from, but I can provide examples at a later time.

CEO

Back to top Go down

CEO's Staff Application Empty Re: CEO's Staff Application

Post by Zagros (Rhyuke) Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:51 pm

do you have discord/skype?
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Zagros (Rhyuke)
Developer

https://soulwarz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CEO Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:52 pm

I currently have both Skype and Discord.

Discord - CEO#4001
Skype - Kneeburglar

CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down