Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Wars
Please Register to view forum's content this includes all Soul Wars news/updates/staff applications/guides and community events
Soul Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you dominate the game or be peaceful?

5 posters

Go down

Will you dominate the game or be peaceful? Empty Will you dominate the game or be peaceful?

Post by Aisux Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:16 pm

The Decision
Will you dominate the game by killing players and farming hollows and Shinigamis, or will you be peaceful and help other players?  The choice is yours, I want to know how to get in contact with certain players.
Aisux
Aisux

Back to top Go down

Will you dominate the game or be peaceful? Empty Re: Will you dominate the game or be peaceful?

Post by RedMatch Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:30 am

I'll help players but at the same time dispose of the evil inhabitants whether he is hollow or shinigami
RedMatch
RedMatch

Back to top Go down

Will you dominate the game or be peaceful? Empty Re: Will you dominate the game or be peaceful?

Post by Kaizen Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:43 am

I will be a watcher in the skies.
Kaizen
Kaizen
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagon Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:04 am

Ill destroy anything in my way Smile
Zagon
Zagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Nil Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:03 pm

i'll complain about every race and ask for nerfs
Negative Nil
Negative Nil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down